KINGPIN Fab 158lb/450mm Free Height FRONT +1"Regular price $400.00
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
158bs - 450mm Free Height - Linear rate
- On a Defender with Bull Bar and Synthetic rope winch these will provide an approx 290mm load height (+1.1" lift)
- Made by Dobinsons Springs to our own specs
- (this is based on a vehicle with an approx 1280kg front axle weight)
- This rate is perfect for those who want a linear spring that is long enough to remain inside of the inbuilt dislocation cone when using Superflex arms, and also using 12"+ shocks
- Particularly well suited to our Weekend Warrior kit for this reason, and also the fact that a lower spring rate will also compress better than a shorter stiffer coil offering the equivalent lift.
- This coil is suited to those who want to set their rig up for offroad use, being a softer more supple coil. Running a softer rate up front in combination with a retained rear end will encourage the front end to articulate.
- Also suited to those who are considering setting up for 'Comfort Touring" or road driving in conjunction with front and rear swaybars.